Blogging? Do I still have a blog? Apparently, yes. Although, maybe I'm not much of an actual blogger.
Well, even if I'm not going to post very regularly, I should at least acknowledge the fact that our family has a whole new person in it. Bo Wyatt Docker! He was born on February 8, 2012 and is six months old. I don't even know where to begin to describe what a precious and special little boy he is. So, I guess I will just start with the stats:
Born: 11:35 a.m.
Birth weight: 8 lbs, 12 ozs. (smaller than Jack, thank goodness), 19 inches long
Current weight: 17 lbs, 1 oz.
Eyes: Brownish grey
Hair: Brownish fuzz - there's not a ton of it, but it's certainly more than his brother had
Face: Adorable! He's got his Momma's eyes and his Nana's cheeks. No one has claimed those ears yet.
Teeth: TWO!
Personality: Bo is the most laid back easy going kid a mother could wish for. He just smiles all the time and is up for whatever adventure we're taking him along on.
Favorite Foods: ALL OF THEM! This boy loves to eat. I remember the first time we fed Jack, it was a total mess with him having no concept of how the food on the spoon was supposed to go in his mouth and then get swallowed. But not Bo, oh no. From the first spoonful of boring old rice cereal that touched his mouth, he knew what to do. He hardly makes any mess when we feed him. And he loves it.
Skills: Rolling over, Sitting Up, Giving raspberries, Making his Mommy smile
Soothed by: silky taggy blanket, frozen washrag, bouncing (I have an incredibly strong core thanks to the countless hours spent on the exercise ball. )
Loves: Snuggling, Eating, Chewing his fingers, Elmo, our kitty Marmalade, Laughing at his brother
Sleeping: Yeah......we're working on it. He's still in our bed which I not-so-secretly love. He is just too fun to snuggle with, even if I wish I weren't getting up every three hours to feed him.
So without further ado......Bo Wyatt Docker

1 comment:
Your title had me laughing out load! Baby boy blessings!
Post a Comment