October 23, 2012
Today Jack and Bo were in the bathtub together. I got Bo out of the tub and was getting him dressed for bed in his room when I heard the water in the bathroom sink running. I went back to the bathroom to find Jack naked and covered in bubbles, standing on the stool filling up an empty Mr. Bubbles bottle in the sink. He was filling up the bottle and pouring it into the bathtub. I’m not sure what the purpose of the exercise was, but it was surely making a big mess.
I asked Jack what he was doing. He was unable to give me a coherent explanation, although he was clearly on a mission. I said to him, “I see a little boy who’s making a big mess in this bathroom. What do you think you see here?” His response, “I see an old girl standing and looking at me.”
Old girl! I was rather horrified, but he just kept on filling up his Mr. Bubbles splashing it on the bathroom floor as he poured it over the tub. Ugh!
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That book is a favorite around here! Gabriel can recite it by heart and Abraham is well on his way. Heaven forbid such a sweet classic turn down-right evil. I'm in tears from laughing at this post!
Post a Comment