Monday, June 14, 2010

Margarita Madness

A few weeks ago, Bryce's best friend Dave came and spent a few days with us getting to know Jack.  We also took him on the DFW margarita tour.  We taste tested margaritas all over town.  All in all, he tried six different margaritas - Yucatan Taco, Cabo, Reata, our homemade margaritas (the McElroy recipe), Joe T's, and Matt's in Dallas. Dave's pick was Matt's, but I loved the homemade ones the best. It's the craziest recipe, but they are so good:

1 can frozen limeade
1 can tequila
1 Mexican cerveza
1 can sprite

Mix and enjoy with salt and lime!

Thanks for the recipe Debbie.  We think of your family every time we have them.

1 comment:

The Potters said...

Interesting recipe...I'll have to give it a try! (Wish I could give it a try right now, but it's only 12:30 p.m. on a Monday afternoon...)