Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My little fish

Last weekend was Jack's first time to the pool and I cannot even believed how much he LOVED IT!!  Cassie moved back into her condo (aka Melrose Place) just in time for summer.  It was the perfect afternoon for some sun and swimming.  We got Jack decked out in his 'little swimmers', swimsuit, surfing shirt and sunscreen.  Bryce got in the pool and I hesitantly handed Jack down to him.  Jack IMMEDIATELY started grinning from ear to ear.  He giggled as he bounced and spun around in the water.  He didn't care if water got in his face.  He didn't care that it was his nap time.  He was having so much fun!  Auntie Cassie even dunked him in the water and he was unfazed.  Like a fish to water!   

It makes me just so happy to think about all of the fun summer memories I am going to get to make with Jack hanging by the pool.  This was one I certainly won't forget.  It was truly a perfect afternoon hanging with two really special friends and our little fish. 
Unfortunately, I forgot the camera so I'm posting pics from Memorial Day Weekend where we had two great poolside days -- one with my brother's fam at Ridglea and another great day hanging with great friends at Cassie's pool.



1 comment:

The Potters said...

Can't believe he let Cassie dunk him! What a little swimmer he'll be!