Monday, July 19, 2010

Awesome Little Person

Somewhere in the past few months, my little baby turned into a little person.  I don't notice it as much when I'm with him.  He still does all the baby stuff.  He likes to be held, cries when he doesn't get what he wants, and poops in his pants.  But in pictures....it just blows my mind to see him as the little boy that he actually is. 


Check out how cute and funny he is in his first birthday pictures.


Isn't he a little stud?



















He's such a rock n roll baby!



He's still got a long way to grow if he's going to be as tall as Bryce.  I guess he really is still my little baby! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Jack really is a stud. I love him and I'm so glad to know him, too!

The Potters said...

Super cute pictures, Laura!

Theresa said...

The pictures are great! Looks like fun!

Stacey said...

Such great photos! Jack really is a little stud. Sweet, sweet smile and he looks great in those jeans!