Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jailbird

Jack started going to a parent's day out program at our church at the beginning of June.  On his second day, he climbed out of his crib and leaped onto the floor landing on his head.  It was a very scary day watching Jack for signs of a head injury, but he came out the other side just fine.  Nothing more than a big welp on his forehead which went away in only a few days. 
In order to keep our little Spiderman in his crib at night and during nap time, we have now had to take drastic measures. 





Bryce calls it his birdcage.  I feel like I'm putting him in baby jail.  But the truth is, he really seems to like it in there.   It's like he knows it's his space.  They have one for him a the church also and I think he likes having his special crib with the tent on top.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Jack, you're a crazy bird in your birdhouse!

Stacey said...

Heehee! He's adorable in his little baby jail.